Pages

Sunday 28 February 2010

Worth a read and other things

Interesting thing, habit. I'd kind of got into a routine of posting my oneaday stuff late at night, often in a hurry to get it done so I could go to bed - for no other real reason than it usually takes me that long to think of something to say. So when yesterday I ended up writing and posting much earlier in the day, it kind of threw my evening out. I was left with one of those nagging feelings that I ought to be doing something else besides watching tv and I just couldn't shake it. That aside, there was a certain amount of satisfaction to have got it over and done with and out of the way. Hence my attempt to repeat this today.

Although it doesn't make for much of an actual blogpost, I have been enjoying doing a 'worth a read' roundup of the week - although I do read as many of the posts as I can each day, I quite like having a Sunday catch-up. And Google Reader makes it that much easier.

Anyway, without further ado, here you are:

A Grandia Tale by Lauren (because I still have my PC copy of Grandia somewhere in storage and now want to play it again)
These are the sheep that I walk past to and from work every day by Sean
Feeling sexy by Chris
Cheescake Brownies by Jennifer (because they sound so damn good)
Tolkein: why I don't hate him like you do by Jazmeister
Temple of Love by Rachel
Demystifying games by Chris
I <3 by Daniel

This week has obviously been a good week, and it was actually quite tricky to pick these ones out - there were a lot more I could have added.

Oh, and can I just mention, for those very kind people who have added me to their blogrolls, my name is Kirsty. Not Katy (due to a misread very early on in the life of #oneaday I suspect).

No comments:

Post a Comment