Pages

Saturday 20 February 2010

The S-word

The temperature here today was -13C (windchill took it down to -22C) so that combined with a poorly child made us decide to stay in and have a DVD weekend with all 4 Indiana Jones films. 1st two done today, 2nd two will be tomorrow as I don't expect any improvement in the weather. Hopefully the medium-sized girl will be a bit brighter though.
There has also been constant snow all afternoon and evening, so please excuse the repetition of a frequent moan, but I'VE HAD ENOUGH. All I want to do right now is jump on a plane to anywhere at all that has no snow. If I wanted to live in a country that had subzero temperatures and snow for 3 months of the year I would have moved to Siberia. /endofrant

Evening has been passed drinking the odd bottles of beer left in the fridge and playing Zelda Spirit Tracks - as usual I knew that it was time to call it a day when I was beginning to shout at it for taking too many attempts just to do one little part of a dungeon. Now I'm writing this and laughing at Mr.B constantly swearing at Need for Speed Underground. He too has reached that point but hasn't accepted that it's time to give in gracefully for the night yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment