Pages

Thursday 18 February 2010

A lull

As anybody who's read my posts from the last couple of days will probably have noticed, I'm going through a bit of a #oneaday lull right now. Not that I haven't got a smattering of things to write about tucked away on one of my various lists, but none of them are particularly interesting to me at the moment, and therefore the words don't want to play nicely.

However, I'm determined not to give up just yet. I started this process to work on my self-discipline of writing something every day, and hopefully improve the nonsense that I do write. Whether or not that is happening I don't know, but I've impressed myself at the number of consecutive days I've actually managed to post something on here. Even if on occasion it has been the height of utter drivel.

So you're not getting rid of me just yet. And if you haven't read Chris' post on the continuation of #oneaday then you should. It's far more interesting than this.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, stick at it. Some days the words just won't come. Happens to the best of us. :)

    ReplyDelete