Pages

Tuesday 19 January 2010

In a rush

This afternoon, Mr.B flew off somewhere decidedly unglamorous for a business trip, and I fully intend to make the most of the few days he's away.* After our recent visit back to the UK I came home with a fistful of new PS2 games, none of which I've had the chance to try out yet. Judging by my previous form, it's entirely likely that by the time I look at the clock again it will already be tomorrow, and as it would be a shame to fall over on day 2 of this #oneday lark I thought I'd write something (even if I still haven't decided to officially join in).
Sorry, I would write more, but those games are singing to me from the corner...

(* - Not that I was looking forward to him going or anything, but it is nice to have the opportunity to be in control of the tv once in a while)

No comments:

Post a Comment